Goals and Objectives:
- To conduct regular Academic Audit of all Programmes for every Six months.
- To evaluate the Performance of the faculties using Appraisal method.
- To organize a minimum of 2 Faculty Development Programmes for the Faculties.
- To attain 100% utilization of Digital Learning Platforms.
- To Register and complete at least minimum of 2 FDP /Training by all teaching faculty per year.
- To periodically carry out extracurricular and co. curricular activities.
- To sign MoU and to have collaboration with a minimum of 10 joint programmes.
- To achieve DST /UGC/AICTE funded minor and major programmes.
To Develop, Quality Education system with the Continuous, Reliable and Transparent act for attaining the best result for the Academic and Administrative Performance of the Institution and to set Benchmarks for Periodic Evaluation for improvements, significant growth, and achievements.
- To establish student Learning Centric Environment using ICT enabled Technology.
- To motivate the department to organize more Seminars, Workshops, Guest Lectures, and FDP.
- To Inculcate and Promote Research Culture among the Faculties and Students.
- To Evaluate the Annual Progress of the Department and the Institution through timely reporting.
- To ensure that all the department prepare Academic Calendar
- To develop database and documents of the various activities leading to quality improvement.
- To ensure that all the department has to form a Student association.
- To build Association with the Stakeholders and to gear up the Social Responsibility.