Published in National Journal
- 2014, “An Assessment of the Impact of Tourism Globalisation”, Journal of Management and Science, Special Issue XIV, ISSN: 2249-1260.
Paper Presented in International Conference:
- “India: A Potential Destination for Incentive Traveler”, Contemporary Research in Tourism and Hospitality: Theory, Practice and Pitfalls, Pondicherry University, 18-21 Feb 2014, Pondicherry.
- “Trends of Eco-Accommodation in Hill Stations of Tamil Nadu: Prospects for Tourism”, International Conference at E.M.G Yadava Women’s College, Madurai,11-12 March 2013 at Madurai.
Paper Presented in National Conference:
- “Tourism: An innovative approach for Tourism Sectors in India”, National Conference on Innovations in Tourism & Hospitality Sector in India at Dr. Y. S. R. National Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management, 25-26 Oct. 2013 at Hyderabad.
- “The study of managing employee absenteeism and turnover in the Hospitality Industry”, National Conference on Employee Strategies in Today’s Environment, at SNR Sons College, 31st August 2013 at Coimbatore.
Paper Presented in National Seminar:
- “Environment management in Hotel Taj Gateway Pasumalai”, National Seminar on Tourism Industry in India: Challenges and Opportunities at Mannar Thirumalai Naickar College, 12th August 2013 at Madurai.
- “A study on Sustainable tourism in promotion of Hill Station in Tamil Nadu”, National Seminar on Impact of Hospitality Industry on Tourism Development in Indian Scenario, at Indian Institute of Catering Technology & Hotel Management, 30th March 2013 at Thanjavur.
- “A Study on the Problems and Prospects of Tourism Development in Udhagamandalam”, National Seminar on Cultural Destinations of India: Tourist Perspectives at Sri Meenakshi Government Arts College for Women (A), 7-8 March 2013 at Madurai.
India: A Potential Destination for Incentive Traveler
Trends of Eco-Accommodation in Hill Stations of Tamil Nadu