Roles and Responsibilities.
- Develop the skills of applying appropriate approaches to teaching.
- Extend, transform and apply knowledge acquired from research to teaching and appropriate external activities.
- Identify learning needs of students and define appropriate learning objectives.
- Ensure that content, methods of delivery and learning materials will meet the defined learning objectives.
- Use appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods.
- Apply innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and material which create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students.
- Supervise the work of students – including student training, and appropriate, placements
- Act as internal examiner for higher degrees.
- Manage own teaching, research and administrative activities.
- Act as a mentor for students in capacity of personal tutor.
- Attend and contribute to subject group and College meetings.
IT SKILL SETS
Highly proficient in MS Office